experience the power of a calmversation
authentic communication meets creative problem solving
In today’s fast paced world, taking the time to slow down and have a calmversation can free up valuable mind space and creativity.
You may need calmversation for your workplace because:
· Your company is going through a major transition that is impacting the motivation, morale, and performance of your team
· You want to inspire leadership, creative problem solving, and collaborative environments
· You want a more effective solution to improve communication with your staff and/or clients
You may need calmversation for your school because:
· Your students struggle with understanding the context, purpose, and relevance of subject matter and learning objectives
· Your class needs help with understanding the value of learning and expressing ideas
· Your students struggle with connecting to and relating with their peers
· Your class needs more opportunities for creative thought and effective problem solving
Information sessions, workshops, and training can provide you and those you care about with the solutions you are looking for.
Book a ½ hour complimentary consultation session.
Missy Jena is a pleasure to work alongside in the Toastmasters community. Her presentations are extremely thought provoking and her stories connect people to her cause. Her passion and charm capture the attention of individuals, no matter the size of her audience. She is a true leader in her cause and a role model for those pursuing work in the field of children’s education.
I’ve had the privilege to hear Missy Jena speak on multiple occasions. She has a magnetic and dynamic presence that is highly inspirational. Going through one of Missy Jena’s calmversation sessions allowed me to unlock my own creative potential and encouraged me to take new actions. I especially enjoyed discovering a rice pot in the ocean. Curious? Book a session to find out more!